viernes, 12 de junio de 2015

Improving... BLOG ENTRY 3

As a teaching professional, there are two main areas that I’m always interested in improving. I’m talking about IT and new teaching methodologies.


The first one is like the philosopher’s stone of knowledge because our society is moving supported in it and new generations are growing digital since they are born. So that, new illiterates are going to be those who doesn’t manage IT properly and, because of this, I must contribute to teach them to my pupils next to my own subject knowledge.


On the other hand, I’m one of those people who believe that everything can be improved. Although I have experienced many approaches to teach my subject to different kinds of students and I have learnt those system that work better for me, I think that new methodologies might work better or maybe can be adapted to improve my own one.

Both, IT and teaching methodologies, are universal matters. That’s way I consider that the best way to share good practices amongst teachers are those that are accessible all around the world through Internet applications or collaborative forums for example. Conferences, meetings and face-to-face workshops are very interesting and very productive but reduces the chances of knowing new methods and ideas, especially from different cultures and educational systems. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario