lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

The Best Teacher I've Ever Had



Education is a very important part of our lives, not only for what our future refers, but also because it forms us as a person. Furthermore, we dedicate a very important part of our infancy, adolescence and youth to it. Because of it we guard many recollections of this and of the persons who have taken part in our training, especially of those that more impressed us for any reason, or simply because we admire their way of being.

In my case, I will always remember my teacher Verónica, the best teacher of mathematics that I have had and better person. The first day that I knew her, it was so funny that she was called like me. Later, she was my teacher of this subject for 3 years. She not only helped me to understand this matter in its more difficult areas but in addition she was a great emotional support to me. To be honest she was very strict in class, but always she was worrying for each and every of her pupils, independently about our notes or about our behavior.

I am not the only one who remembers her as the best teacher of the world. When we met the class mates, the teacher Verónica always is one of the major topics of our recollections. In fact, a couple of years ago, after having lost contact with her because she changed her city of residence, we returned to talk with her because some of their students organized a surprise visit in order to see her another time. I will never forget her tears when she saw us appearing for the door of the high school in which she is employed nowadays. Since this day, we are in contact through e-mail and we can talk about our similar lives. She continues being the best teacher of the world!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario